[opensuse-kde3] Using Adobe Reader (acroread) as default for .pdf files
Every time I select a .pdf file the system puts me into Konqueror.

Even after going into Control Centre/KDE Components/File Associations/
application/pdf and promoting Acrobat Reader to the top (then selecting
Apply and logout/login, I still get Konqueror started when selecting
a .pdf file.

What does one have to do to get Acrobat Reader (acroread) to be used,
instead of Konqueror?

(Not sure if this is a KDE3 matter or simply openSUSE.)

--
/\/\aurice