Re: [opensuse-kde3] systemsettings-kde3
Those of you who has problems with kcontrol can now try another tool that
provides a similar functionality - systemsettings-kde3. Just install this
package and find it in the menu.

FYI, I've mapped all the items that appear on the "Settings" (Kmenu, between
Run Command and My Computer) menu and sub-menues, and the new "System
Settings" module intended to replace the non-funtional "Personal Settings"
thingy. The following items appear to be missing from the new System
Settings icons/panel/applets:

Appearance & Themes: GTK Styles, Launch Feedback, Theme Manager.

Desktop: Configure the Panel, KDE Resources, KRandR Tray, Panels, Taskbar.

Internet & Network: Web browser (and all its sub-menu items), Desktop
Sharing, Samba, Wireless Network.

KDE Components: Component Chooser, File Assoc, File Manager, KDE Performance.

Peripherals: Display, Remote Controls

Security & Privacy: Crypto, KDE Wallet, Privacy.

Menu Editor.