Re: [opensuse-kde3] systemsettings-kde3
I have built the kdeadmin3 package with this module enabled. But upon start
it says this distro is not supported and suggests to choose one. The
closest one is SuSE 9.1. After choosing seems to work more or less correct.

I D/L'd it and installed, logged in/out, chose Suse 9.1 and, as you observe,
it seems to work fine and now fill in the Network Settings selection/panel
when using Personal Settings. I briefly clicked on all the other selections
offered by the new System Settings module, and all looks OK, with the
exception of the previously-reported issue of the Audio Encoding panel/applet
which is, I guess, to be expected.

Running System > Configuration > Desktop Applet > KnetworkManager produces
nothing, same as before.