Re: [opensuse-kde] [KDE:KDE4:Playground] Why ist virtuoso disabled for openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: Matthias Fehring <buschmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:37:15 +0100
On Friday 20 November 2009 12:25:49 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Friday 20 November 2009 10:51:25 Matthias Fehring wrote:
On Friday 20 November 2009 07:33:27 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 19. November 2009 22:02:21 schrieb Matthias Fehring:
On Thursday 19 November 2009 20:10:06 Raymond Wooninck wrote:

Yes, and I have updated it yesterday to current svn and enabled the
build for openSUSE 11.2. It works quite good on my machine with
virtuoso backend and KDE 4.3.3 on openSUSE 10.2. Virtuoso feels much
faster than sesame2.

:)

I think Playground is a playground... ;-)

Well, it was more intendended for unstable applications.

Otherwise you could also submit a kernel inside which crashes your
filesystem or an X server which is not allowing to start your desktop
at all.

Unstable core desktop packages should be in :UNSTABLE projects.

Ok, then it would be better, when Raymond or someone like me creates a
subproject in his home area for that and removes it from Playground.

As that I am the initiator of this package, I will create a separate
subproject in my home area for this one. I will let you know through this
mailing list the details.

Regards

Raymond

Thanks! :)

openSUSE Member - de.opensuse.org Sys-Op
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Buschmann23
http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate
http://en.opensuse.org/Geeko_wants_you!