Re: [opensuse-gnome] I am confused...... FOLLOW_UP
On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 16:20 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 23/06/11 00:10, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 23:44 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:

I did notice that the ymp file was going to be downloaded from a mirror,
mirror.optus.net. Perhaps this is where the problem lies?
Actually, you hit the jackpot with that one!
When Frederic wrote the page, he intentionally put the download of
the .ymp file to widehat, instead of download.o.o, as not all mirrors
server the ymp file with the correct mime type.

Sadly, this got changed, which added a lot of frustration on users and
maintainers side. Sorry for that!

Dominique

You mean to say that it is a known problem but has been left unfixed?

It has been identified with your help as being an error and being fixed
by Frederic shortly after.

So hopefully the wiki page is offering the ymp file again from widehat,
not from download.

Dominique