Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:45:31 +0100
Le samedi 21 mars 2009, à 22:19 +0100, Bjørn Lie a écrit :
I propose we reopen the default torrent client discussion again, just to
see what the general opinion is.

FWIW, my opinion hasn't changed: if we want to install a default
bittorrent client, then transmission is (imho) the best choice since
it's actively developed (which implies that bugs are fixed), used by
many (which implies that bugs are reported) and it fits well GNOME's
philosophy.