Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Hi,

On 01/28/2011 02:52 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 28/01/2011 14:37, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :

Yes it is. We (you and me) didn't even agree on these rules before you
fired it off. This is leading nowhere...

you said you don't want "I agree" mail :-)

We have also said that a moderator needs to call an end to the
discussion. By now (per your idea) this is for the rules me. And the
rules say that we only discuss a single aspect at a time.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson