Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Le 28/01/2011 13:57, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :

This is a typical "I don't like this" mail. Please make an argument why
you don't want a moderator that does the things I proposed. Sorry but "I
don't like this" just doesn't cut it :)

may be I was too attracted by the word 'moderator', If you seek for
somebody to summarize a discussion, may be the better is to let do
this the one that launch the discussion? I can do for the one I did
(location)

I get a start for the first point in an other post

Sorry I don't understand. Can you rephrase this sentence please?

first point of the list on the wiki page. Should be obvious, now that
you should have received the mail :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net