Re: [opensuse-foundation] Reboot. Lets start again, this time organized
Hey,

On 01/28/2011 01:52 PM, jdd wrote:
Le 28/01/2011 13:03, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :

Comments on those rules? Any additional rule you would want to see?

only set a moderator if it's necessary. Hope it will not here.

This is a typical "I don't like this" mail. Please make an argument why
you don't want a moderator that does the things I proposed. Sorry but "I
don't like this" just doesn't cut it :)

I get a start for the first point in an other post

Sorry I don't understand. Can you rephrase this sentence please?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson