Re: Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?
  • From: Markus Feilner <mfe@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:56:44 +0200
Hello Markus

Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Juli 2019 um 12:25 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive
pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?

Thanks to all the developers out there and hi to all the SUSE peeps. It
was a fun ride at SUSE! My hopes for a bright SUSE (and thus also
opensuse) future are with you!

Well, reading your footer it looks that you are in the perfect position to
help this community grow. And, different from your colleagues in c't, you
consider that U****tu is not the only distro in the world...

SCNR
Axel

U-what?

Honestly, I've seen almost all bigger distributions, and I kinda liked them
all when I saw the purpose they were made for. I like them all. And for my
Desktops, TW is best. And I never want to go back to the times when modern
Distros were not rolling and we had to be afraid of the next Release. LOL.

On a server the mileage may differ, but my opinions don't matter. I am not a
fan of containers, especially not of flatpack - where's the difference to a
windows 3.11 exe-binary? No, thanks. :-)

After I started with SUSE in the 90ies, I tried Debian (from stable to
testing), Mint (rolling!), Ubuntu, Fedora (incl. Rawhide!) before I started
working at SUSE, and two of the reasons I went to SUSE was Tumbleweed and the
Build Service ecosystem - in 2015 that was already so much ahead.

But, with this history at/of/about SUSE I sort of gave away my journalist's
neutrality when I write about distributions, thus no matter how neutral I'd
write, there might always be a doubt "Oh that's that former SUSE guy". So I
probably won't write about Linux Distros... I knew this when I hired green.
:-(

Having said that: I am (still!) a convinced and enthusiastic TW user on KDE.
My special one is using arch and similar stuff, but TW is always earlier and
much more stable. IMHO. Exceptions prove the ruleHehehe.

Thanks again for the help!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

-------------------------
_"Zu sagen was ist, bleibt die revolutionärste Tat."_
-------------------------
Leitender Redakteur IX - www.heise.de
Karl-Wiechert-Alle 10, 30625 Hannover
fon: +49 511 53 52 388 mail: mfe@xxxxx
PGP: 40A3C306F96133067C11CFD9A958A906268C9F0A
http://www.feilner-it.net/files/MFpub.asc
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
Mindestinformationen nach §37a HGB:
Heise Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover HRA 26709
Persoenlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Heise Medien Geschaeftsfuehrung GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 60405
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ansgar Heise, Dr. Alfons Schraeder