Re: [opensuse-factory] Am I the only one with massive pulseaudio-bluetooth problems since ~ last week?
  • From: Markus Feilner <mfe@xxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 11:55:35 +0200
Am Freitag, 12. Juli 2019, 11:47:55 CEST schrieb Robert Munteanu:
Hi Markus,

On Fri, 2019-07-12 at 11:24 +0200, Markus Feilner wrote:
Since about a week all of them fail to connect to my Bluetooth
headphones and
other audio devices. They connect, then disconnect. I didn't find
anything
about that in the forests of Google and on opensuse mailing lists - I
find it
hard to believe I am the only one that suffers from that... (on Dell,
Acer,
and Lenovo hardware). Android phones connect instantly.

I did start having problems with bluetooth connections recently, but I
did not bother debugging it.

Maybe file a bug and paste the link back here so I can report my
findings there?

I was actually planning on doing that, but I wanted to see if I am the only
one with this problem ... ATM there's only non-audio BT connections working on
my systems. Can you confirm that?

Thanks,

Robert

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Markus Feilner

-------------------------
_"Zu sagen was ist, bleibt die revolutionärste Tat."_
-------------------------
Leitender Redakteur IX - www.heise.de
Karl-Wiechert-Alle 10, 30625 Hannover
fon: +49 511 53 52 388 mail: mfe@xxxxx
PGP: 40A3C306F96133067C11CFD9A958A906268C9F0A
http://www.feilner-it.net/files/MFpub.asc
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
Mindestinformationen nach §37a HGB:
Heise Medien GmbH & Co. KG
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover HRA 26709
Persoenlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Heise Medien Geschaeftsfuehrung GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 60405
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ansgar Heise, Dr. Alfons Schraeder