[opensuse-factory] openSUSE reproducible builds status 2019-04
Hi,

last month's status:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2019-03/msg00362.html

Last months' reproducible builds project updates (including my work):
https://reproducible-builds.org/blog/posts/204/
https://reproducible-builds.org/blog/posts/205/
https://reproducible-builds.org/blog/posts/206/
They are currently switching to monthly reports with the 2019-04 one
still in progress.

I uploaded https://rb.zq1.de/compare.factory-20190429/ today
and rbstats are:
total-packages: 11721
build-tried: 11720
build-failed: 70
build-n-a: 111
build-succeeded: 11539
build-official-failed+na: 123

build-compare-failed: 290
build-compare-succeeded: 11249

verified-semi-reproducible: 9719
verified-bit-identical: 0

bit-by-bit-identical: 10933
not-bit-by-bit-identical: 598

https://rb.zq1.de/compare.factory-20190429/graph.png
shows that the last weeks had pretty little change.

The 'verified-semi-reproducible' number went up because I was able to
build most packages with older Tumbleweed binaries thanks to
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2019/04/03/experimental-opensuse-mirror-via-ipfs/

There are still some Tumbleweed binaries from before February that
cannot be reproduced due to missing build deps.

Of the badly unreproducible packages,
5 were in ring0
41 were in ring1

That makes it 46/2901 => 1.59 %
which is below the overall average of
290/11539 => 2.51 %

Fixed core packages since last month:
gimp

jing-trang
from improved build-compare

many python modules
from restored python3 byte_compile sort patch

Newly unreproducible core (DVD) packages:
branding-openSUSE
parallelism race causes 5120x3200.jpg to go missing silently
already fixed in https://github.com/openSUSE/branding/pull/111

libqt5-qttools
filesystem readdir order via
qttools-everywhere-src-5.11.2/src/designer/src/lib/.rcc/qrc_SmartPhoneWithButtons.cpp
maybe from cd src/designer/src/ && qmake -o Makefile src.pro

Also, tchvatal looked into libreoffice and found some unreproducible
.zip files (named .jar and .bau)

Ciao
Bernhard M.