Re: [opensuse-factory] Realtek RTL810xE stops working after closing lid
On 01. 04. 19, 17:57, Marco Calistri wrote:
Hello,

Probably a new bug-report to file but before, I would like to write the
issue I'm facing after latest TW updates

I'm using a Lenovo Z470 laptop which uses the Realtek PCI Ethernet card
and the r8169 kernel module.

When I close the lid my laptop goes in suspend mode and when I lift the
lid it resume correctly but Ethernet card remains in off-mode.

If I close and open the lid again, system resumes completely, including
the Ethernet card.

Note: this issue affects only the Ethernet card and not the WI-Fi card.

Worth creating a bug report. Do not forget to attach a dmesg output
after 2 suspend/resume cycles when the ethernet works again.

thanks,
--
js
suse labs