Re: [opensuse-factory] Realtek RTL810xE stops working after closing lid
Il 01/04/19 16:00, Nagy Benedek ha scritto:
Hi there,

I have the same issue, but with Lenovo Thinkpad X230 and Intel Ethernet
card on KDE. Also Tumbleweed 20190317, same NetworkManager package.

----

sudo lspci -k | grep Ethernet -A2
00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82579LM Gigabit Network
Connection (Lewisville) (rev 04)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 21f3
        Kernel driver in use: e1000e

----

NetworkManager log as ethernet is not working:

state change: unmanaged -> unavailable (reason 'managed',
sys-iface-state: 'managed')

----

Best regards,

Benedek