[opensuse-factory] Realtek RTL810xE stops working after closing lid
Hello,

Probably a new bug-report to file but before, I would like to write the
issue I'm facing after latest TW updates

I'm using a Lenovo Z470 laptop which uses the Realtek PCI Ethernet card
and the r8169 kernel module.

When I close the lid my laptop goes in suspend mode and when I lift the
lid it resume correctly but Ethernet card remains in off-mode.

If I close and open the lid again, system resumes completely, including
the Ethernet card.

Note: this issue affects only the Ethernet card and not the WI-Fi card.

---
sudo lspci -k | grep Ethernet -A2
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL810xE
PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller (rev 05)
Subsystem: Lenovo Device 3975
Kernel driver in use: r8169
---
zypper info NetworkManager
Caricamento dati del repository in corso...
Lettura dei pacchetti installati in corso...

Informazioni per pacchetto NetworkManager:
Repository : openSUSE:Factory
Nome : NetworkManager
Versione : 1.16.0-2.1
Arch. : x86_64
Fornitore : openSUSE
Dimensione installata : 6,0 MiB
installato : Sì
Stato : aggiornato
Pacchetto sorgente : NetworkManager-1.16.0-2.1.src
---

Any suggestions, excluding adding custom scripts to my system?

Thanks and regards,
--
Marco Calistri
Build: openSUSE Tumbleweed 20190327