Re: [opensuse-factory] YaST: highlights of development sprint 71 and 72
Dne pondělí 4. března 2019 13:47:32 CET, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa napsal(a):
On 3/4/19 1:38 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:37 AM Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 3/1/19 2:38 PM, Michael Vetter wrote:
On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:01:38 +0100

- Users home as Btrfs subvolumes

It might be cool to have an option to encrypt each users how
individually now. Where should one propose such a feature?

That's a good question. I don't know.
In openSUSE we still don't have a replacement for Fate. And in general

Is openFATE officially dead?
https://features.opensuse.org/

Yes, it has been for quite some time already (I don't have the
announcements about it at hand, but they should be easily findable).

From https://features.opensuse.org/
Disclaimer:
Dear visitor, please be advised that this page is outdated and dysfunctional
in parts and will be discontinued. If you are interested in how to propose
features for the openSUSE Project, then please join the according discussions
on our mailinglists.
For proposing new features in the openSUSE distributions, you can use the
opensuse-factory mailinglist. For project-related topics, the opensuse-project
mailinglist is a good place to start with.

See also https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Openfate and links there

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu