Re: [opensuse-factory] Mailinglist changes going forward
Simon Lees composed on 2018-05-28 22:41 (UTC+0930):

Neal Gompa wrote:

Jan Engelhardt wrote:

Rename it to opensuse-devel (carry over all present subscribers)?

I think this is absolutely a solid idea. It makes it clear that this is a
development list rather than a general list.

This was also discussed in our meeting but again we decided against it
for now anyway partly because in openSUSE since the dawn of time
factory==devel.

Yes, especially now that the -support list exists!

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/