[opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180429 released!

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&version=Tumbleweed&build=20180429

When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.

Packages changed:
MozillaFirefox
apparmor
clamav (0.99.4 -> 0.100.0)
fcitx-qt5
gcc8 (8.0.1+r259467 -> 8.0.1+r259636)
openldap2
python3
python3-base

=== Details ===

==== MozillaFirefox ====
Subpackages: MozillaFirefox-translations-common

- Add 0001-Bug-1435695-WebRTC-fails-to-build-with-GCC-8-r-dmino.patch
in order to fix boo#1090362.
- Add back mozilla-enable-csd.patch: New rebased version from
Fedora for version 59.0.x.

==== apparmor ====
Subpackages: apparmor-abstractions apparmor-docs apparmor-parser
apparmor-parser-lang apparmor-profiles apparmor-utils apparmor-utils-lang
pam_apparmor pam_apparmor-32bit perl-apparmor python3-apparmor

- exclude the /etc/apparmor.d/cache.d/ directory from aa-logprof parsing
(logprof-skip-cache-d.diff)

==== clamav ====
Version update (0.99.4 -> 0.100.0)
Subpackages: libclamav7

- Update to version 0.100.0 (bsc#1089502):
* Add interfaces to the Prelude SIEM open source package for
collecting ClamAV virus events.
* Support libmspack internal code or as a shared object
library. The internal library is the default and includes
modifications to enable parsing of CAB files that do not
entirely adhere to the CAB file format.
* Link with OpenSSL 1.1.0.
* Deprecate of the AllowSupplementaryGroups parameter
statement in clamd, clamav-milter, and freshclam.
Use of supplementary is now in effect by default.
* Deprecate internal LLVM code support.
* Compute and check PE import table hash (a.k.a. "imphash")
signatures.
* Support file property collection and analysis for MHTML files.
* Raw scanning of PostScript files.
* Fix clamsubmit to use the new virus and false positive
submission web interface.
* Optionally, flag files with the virus
"Heuristic.Limits.Exceeded" when size limitations are exceeded.
* Improved decoders for PDF files.
* Reduced number of compile time warnings.
* Improved support for C++11.
* Improved detection of system installed libraries.
* Fixes to ClamAV's Container system and the introduction of
Intermediates for more descriptive signatures.
* Improvements to clamd's On-Access scanning capabilities
for Linux.
* Obsoletes clamav-fix_newer_zlib.patch
- Update key ring and add signature file.
- Turn off LLVM for now, because the bundled copy is deprecated,
the versions we have are too new and the performance gain over
the byte code interpreter are negligable, according to upstream.
- Move pkgconfig stuff from main to devel package.
- Re-introduce removed options as deprecated, so that clamd and
freshclam don't exit on startup with an old config file
(clamav-obsolete-config.patch).
- Put libclammspack0 into its own subpackage to follow the letter
of the shlib packaging policy, even though it really makes no
sense here.

==== fcitx-qt5 ====

- Add upstream patch fix-compilation-with-qt-5.11.patch:
* Fix compilation with Qt 5.11 (missing include)

==== gcc8 ====
Version update (8.0.1+r259467 -> 8.0.1+r259636)
Subpackages: libatomic1 libgcc_s1 libgcc_s1-32bit libgomp1 libitm1 liblsan0
libmpx2 libmpxwrappers2 libobjc4 libquadmath0 libstdc++6 libstdc++6-32bit
libtsan0

- Update to gcc-8-branch head (r259636).
* GCC 8.1 first release candidate.
* package x86_64 movdirintrin.h

==== openldap2 ====
Subpackages: libldap-2_4-2 libldap-2_4-2-32bit libldap-data openldap2-client
openldap2-devel

- bsc#1085064 Packaging issues have been discovered around the
openldap_update_modules_path.sh which has been corrected:
- the spec file was wrongly configured, therefore the script has
never been called
- the script should create the symlinks first, as slapcat is
useless on a system which is already affected.

==== python3 ====
Subpackages: python3-curses python3-dbm python3-tk

- As we run in main python package do not generate the pre_checkin
from both now
- Move the tests from base to generic package wrt bsc#1088573
* We still fail the whole distro if python3 is not build
* The other archs than x86_64 took couple of hours to unblock
build of other software, this way we work around the issue

==== python3-base ====
Subpackages: libpython3_6m1_0

- Do not mention the testsuite disabling in opts as it was moved to
main pkg so base is test-free
- As we run in main python package do not generate the pre_checkin
from both now
- Move the tests from base to generic package wrt bsc#1088573
* We still fail the whole distro if python3 is not build
* The other archs than x86_64 took couple of hours to unblock
build of other software, this way we work around the issue
- Some tests are still run in -base for the LTO tweaking, but at
least it is not run twice