Re: [opensuse-factory] Plasma 5.12 LTS beta coming to Tumbleweed
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:55:10 +0100
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag, 22. Jänner 2018, 09:29:37 CET schrieb Robby Engelmann:
No objections here, I am using the beta since some days from the frameworks
repo and I did not find any issues so far.

Well, I did notice an issue:
The comic plasmoid stopped working here. It doesn't display anything, and even
crashes the desktop if I call some context menu actions.

Probably not critical though... ;-)

It would be great if the packaged server status plasmoid worked with
plasma 5. Last I checked it was not compatible with plasma 5. Even if
it was packaged and could be installed...

--
Roger Oberholtzer