Re: [opensuse-factory] Plasma 5.12 LTS beta coming to Tumbleweed
On lundi, 22 janvier 2018 09.08:07 h CET Luca Beltrame wrote:
Hi everyone,

so currently the Plasma 5.12 Beta seems to be in a very good shape already.
It's currently in a staging together with KDE Frameworks 5.42, ready to be
checked in.
Until now we never submitted any Beta versions to TW, but we're about to
change that!
If there aren't any major objections, we'd like to mark 5.11.95 as ready to
be accepted,which means it will end up in the snapshot 20180121.

For reference, here's the upstream announcement:
https://www.kde.org/announcements/plasma-5.11.95.php

Cheers,
the KDE team

Is there any report of success or failure with the damn not that well loved
nvidia binary ? (I unfortunately totally depend on it)
Nvidia work nicely with actual TW 20180120, kernel 4.4.14 Mesa 17.3.3.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch