[opensuse-factory] Kmail suffering, still does not want to send my emails
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 12:51:31 +0700
Working with a fully updated Tumbleweed I still cannot send emails.
Receiving is with the usual small problems like not directly sorting my emails
in their sub-directories after a reboot (waiting for my sorting command).

The information after the failed send has now changed to :
Email sending failed.
Failed to transport message. Connection to server lost

Would like to find out where to look for the repair.
Which log file I have to study etc..
What is used as server by Kmail?
This email send with Claws mail is able to connect with the server :( .

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20180107
Qt: 5.10.0