Re: [opensuse-factory] Kmail, also after latest update "Email Sending failed"
Am Samstag, 30. Dezember 2017, 08:10:05 CET schrieb constant@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Update 20171228 did not bring any improvement for my ailing Kmail.

Obviously, there hasn't been any update related to kmail.

Quote from the announcement mail:
Packages changed:
lame (3.99.5 -> 3.100)
libraw (0.18.5 -> 0.18.6)
tbb (2018_U2 -> 2018_20171205)
wicked

Is thee a chance to have a functioning Kmail still this year ? ;)

It works fine here, I am writing this in kmail 17.12.0.

In order for somebody to be able to find out what your problem is, you should
provide a log though, as you've already been told:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-12/msg00413.html

One thing you could try is to set a custom hostname in the sending account's
settings, see
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-12/msg00416.html

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang