Re: [opensuse-factory] Request to Whitelist Packages
Dear Jason,

On Tue, 2017-10-03 at 12:37 -0600, Jason Record wrote:
All,

I would like to white list some packages that I need to submit to
openSUSE:Factory as part of the "first policy". These packages need
to be in SLES15. They are already included in SLE12 SP*. They are:

There is no package whitelist for openSUSE:Factoyr; what we do have,
though, is a list of approved devel projects where packages can come
from. If you need to submit from a project which is not yet approvaed,
you can create a submit request against
openSUSE:Factory:Staging/dashboard with a modification of the 'config'
file in there, adding your project to the devel project whitelist.

Cheers,
Dominique