Re: [opensuse-factory] Questionable mirrors
On Wed, 2017-09-13 at 14:18 +0200, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe start by reporting those mirrors to admin@o.o - mirrorbrain
does
keep an eye on all the mirrors, disabling mirrors that are stale.

Today the problematic mirror I reported at the start has files.
Yesterday it did not. Who knows what tomorrow brings.

I wonder how/if MirrorBrain could track the state of that in a
reliable fashion.

today brings the change because our infra people have been working
constantly since the download.o.o crash to recover - and since today,
MB is doing the mirror probing again, so it actually knows where it can
send you - and mirrors are syncing again.

Things are slowly but surely returning to normal.

Cheers
Dominique