Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: what happened to glibc's xlocale.h

On 25/08/2017 11:56, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
On 25 Aug 09:38, Dave Plater wrote:

On 25/08/2017 08:59, Dave Plater wrote:
Hi, at least three packages, shotcut, libmlt and it's linked webvfx,
that were just accepted into Factory fail to build due to a missing
xlocale.h in glibc-devel. Can anybody shed any light on what's happened
so I can fix it?
Thanks
Dave
I'll answer my own question, xlocale.h has been removed in glibc-26 and I
suspect can be replaced by locale.h, am I correct?

Yes, that's correct.

Regards,
ismail

Any idea which macro contains the glibc version, I've searched high and low. ie. #ifdefined __GLIBC_MAJOR but there only seems to be a __GLIBC_MINOR__
Thanks
Dave