Re: [opensuse-factory] Why is LibreOffice at 5.4 beta2 version in TW?
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:07:38 +0200
On 28 June 2017 at 16:53, S. <sb56637@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I just noticed that my next TW upgrade would give me LibreOffice
5.4.0.0.beta2. What's the reason for this push to the next version while
it's still in development? Isn't this a bit risky? I remember when
LibreOffice 5.3 was released, and TW waited several weeks before updating to
it.

Thanks for the information.

My guess is because the maintainer thinks it's stable, submitted it,
and because openQA has tested it and found no problems

Sure looks like it's working to me..
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/433060#step/ooffice/5