[opensuse-factory] ecryptfs broken in recent updates
OK - no-one replied to my previous mails, when I thought my problem
was with keyring stuff.

But it's clear that the ecryptfs stuff is broken since (probably)
yesterday or the day before.

(And it's not just the kernel module, because installing an older
kernel does not fix it. And it's not the ecryptfs-utils, because they
haven't changed during this time. So it must be more subtle.)

I've rolled back to 20170610 and everything works OK.

Is anyone else seeing problems with ecryptfs?

Any insight from people who understand this stuff would be really
good.

Anyway, I'll open a bug tomorrow.