Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: boot messages
  • From: cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:56:50 -0700
Ok, thanks for the info Stefan.

Gmail is showing four previous messages of the same. Did those really go
through to the list? They reported that there was a problem and they could
not send them to the list (Gmail put html in them) and I had address issues as
well. I finally used Kmail to get a message with no html that got
delivered....had no idea all those others got delivered also.

I apologize to the list for all the duplicate messages that got through that
Google reported could not get through.....if that really happened.

Chuck