Re: [opensuse-factory] TW - Mouse is sticky in folder view on KDE Desktop after today's update
On Friday, 16 June 2017 16:51:59 BST Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Sudhir Anand <sudhir.anand.1@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-16-17 16:13]:
All,

I have a folder view on KDE desktop. After a long press anywhere in
the folder view, a menu item to move or modify the view is made
visible. However, the mouse remains "sticky" after the mouse button is
released. As the mouse is viewed with the folder, the icons are
highlighted.

The only way to cure this is to logout and log back in.

Anyone else have this issue? Any solutions?

I do not.

Thanks for letting me know. It is probably my setup. If it persists, I will
delete kde4 directory to force a reset and see if the problem persists.

Using the same KDE settings in 42.2, this does not occur.

Regards.

Sudhir Anand