Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbeweed - Nvidia 340.102 Driver Compile Fails
On Sunday, 14 May 2017 13:55:51 BST André Verwijs wrote:
you cant use nvidia drivers for TW, its a rolling release so it changes
almost every week... fix nouveau packgages first, much easier...

<snip>

I have no hope of fixing nouveau ! Have to rely on Nvidia installer. I have
managed to install the Nvidia driver after patching some files.

Lets see if next kernel release breaks installer. I understand there are
issues with 4.11 installer.

Regards

--
Sudhir Anand