Re: [opensuse-factory] leap42 - cups not finding network printers?
On Mon, 2015-10-26 at 15:47 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:

Looks like I simply had to start cups-browsed. Yep, that did the
trick.
Maybe that should be the default.

I don't need cups-browsed on my machine.. just like the majority of
users installing openSUSE on their home systems; we might simply
connect our printers on the USB port. Maybe it should stay off by
default? :)

Default setting discussion will ALWAYS give you some users that want it
one way and some that want it the other way.

Cheers,
Dominique