Re: [opensuse-factory] Some thought's on standard openSUSE patterns.
Hi,

Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 12:16:54 schrieb Gerrit Kruse:
Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 12:08:20 schrieb Per Jessen:

Ok, then we simply have a different approach. I think too many pre-installed
programs confuse most users. Especially if they overlap in funcions like
diigkam and gwenview or plasma-pa and kmix.

As a normal user, I don't like it to install many programs/tools, after a new
installation of openSUSE. I want to install it, and be happy. I don't care if
there are some programs, I never use. But I care if I miss some programs.

Yust my two cents ...

Greetings,
Stefan