Re: [opensuse-factory] Some thought's on standard openSUSE patterns.
  • From: Alexandros_ Alexandros <alexandros.venn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 12:57:27 +0200
I like also GIMP and I believe that it is a software that has to stay as it is
I prefer more multimedia codec/tools to be installed.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Gerrit Kruse <kruse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2015, 11:39:17 schrieb Per Jessen:
- How many users are really need a professional image editing tool
like GIMP?

I would be very much stuck without GIMP - I'm sure I use it every week,
maybe not every day.

Yes, but pre-installed? Every peace of software in the repos is needed by
anyone. I know, GIMP is pre-installed in openSUSE since decades...