[opensuse-factory] Call for Maintainer: KDE3
Dear Tumbleweed Hackers,

It seems KDE3 is no longer getting the attention it needs in order to
survive as a viable option in Tumbleweed.

It's been already 4 weeks that a bunch of KDE3 related packages do no
longer build in openSUSE:Factory; the notification mails that went out
after one week of failed build have remained 'unanswered and without
build fixes submitted'

An overview of all failing KDE3 packages can be found at:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/status/openSUSE:Factory?filter_devel
=KDE:KDE3

Should there be interest to keep the KDE3 packages available in
Tumbleweed, now would be the moment to step up and keep their pulse
pumping. I'm sure there ARE users out there that wish to keep it...
Unite together and get it to build again.

If there is no will to get those packages fixed, we can discuss about
removing them.

Cheers, and happy hacking,
Dominique