Re: [opensuse-factory] handling COC violations (was: Found a .doc document...)
Richard Brown composed on 2015-10-24 19:37 (UTC+0200):

I don't mind if you don't change WHAT you post, or HOW you post, or
HOW MUCH you post, but at least one of those things needs to change.

As written, I disagree, because of inclusion of the word "needs". If anything
he does _needs_ changing, it's his pattern of liberal one-liners following
full quotes, and that implementation appears may have already begun.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/