Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
  • From: ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:23:49 +0100
On Friday 23 Oct 2015 13:46:13 Claudio Freire wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
'Noise':
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-10/msg00028.html
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-10/msg00019.html

If you're going to consider duplicate bug reports as noise worthy of
reprimand, that will only discourage bug reporting.

It's your prerogative as a board I guess, but still. Not something I
consider wise.

I'd agree with that, otherwise how would you know if its a bug affecting a
single user or a few. Sometimes there is nothing else to add apart from
letting others know its not just them affected.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>