Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Leap42 - using fish:// in Dolphin ?
Torsdag den 22. oktober 2015 15:45:17 skrev Per Jessen:
Per Jessen wrote:
Luca Beltrame wrote:
Il Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:35:13 +0200, Per Jessen ha scritto:
Yep, it's running.

Does sftp:// save passwords, instead? (so we can rule fish:/ specific
behavior)

Nope, doesn't work with sftp:// either. Keeps asking for the password

This just keeps going - the dialog pops up, I click cancel, wait 5 secs,
the dialog pops up, I click cancel, ad infinitum. Closing Dolphin
didn't stop it, I expect I'll need to reboot.

I think your problem might be with ksshaskpass, and not kwallet, if kwallet is
otherwise working.