Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap42 - using fish:// in Dolphin ?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:29:04 +0200
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [10-22-15 03:48]:
I'm not having much luck with this, it just keeps asking for my
password
(for whereever I'm fishing). Has anyone had better luck than me?

I guess the Kwallet thing is gone? (it doesn't pop up).

Something local ?? Request for kwallet password appears here for
fish, sftp and smb.

Quite possibly something local, but it's a vanilla leap42 install. I use
it only for testing. And your fish://somewhere/something with Dolphin
works fine?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (11.1°C)