Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
On 22 October 2015 at 10:34, Carlos E. R. <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2015-10-22 11:26, Carlos E. R. wrote:

To me, a program is an object, not a person, and it can do a good
job, or a bad job. It is just a description of facts, not a judging
on the people that made the tool. I'm not saying that a person did
an horrible job. An tool did.

Just to be clear: my irritation is with the people that created such a
document in a proprietary, non published, format. Not with the
wonderful people that created LibreOffice, OpenOffice, StarOffice...

Carlos,

I'm writing on behalf of the openSUSE Board, who have responsibility
for resolving conflicts and to facilitate healthy communication within
the Project

Having monitored your behaviour on these Mailinglists and Forums we
are increasingly concerned of the following trends in your behaviour:

* Argumentative tone and manner, especially with active contributors
* Repeated Negative disparagement of other contributions and contributors
* High volume of posts, very often on topics which you clearly are not
heavily involved or informed in (ie. Generating lots of 'noise' on
these lists for little content)
* Threats/Claims you intend to stop contributing in response to other
contributions and the general direction of the project.

We feel this behaviour is inconsistent with the Guiding principles of
the project. It does not follow the concepts of collaboration,
quality, and respect we want to see, and indeed we are concerned that
the repeated and very high volume nature of your behaviour is actively
discouraging and diminishing the enthusiasm and activity of our
contributors

We recognise you were recently banned from the openSUSE Forums for
similar issues, and have noticed how your activity has dramatically
increased on the mailinglist since that action was taken by our Forum
team.

Therefore, the Board is taking this exceptional action of giving you
this final, formal, warning

Please change your tone, manner, and dramatically reduce the 'noise'
you generate on these lists, or we will be forced to ban you from all
openSUSE lists and forums.

We do not take such actions lightly, and would normally do our best to
avoid intervening in this issue in this manner, but after seeing
plenty of attempts from several contributors to address your behaviour
directly to you, with no effect, we feel we have no alternative.

Regards,

The openSUSE Board