Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] Found a .doc document that LilbreOffice fails to render correctly. From the administration.
  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:36:46 +0200
Carlos E. R. [22.10.2015 11:34]:
On 2015-10-22 11:26, Carlos E. R. wrote:

To me, a program is an object, not a person, and it can do a good
job, or a bad job. It is just a description of facts, not a
judging on the people that made the tool. I'm not saying that a
person did an horrible job. An tool did.

Just to be clear: my irritation is with the people that created such
a document in a proprietary, non published, format. Not with the
wonderful people that created LibreOffice, OpenOffice, StarOffice...

So why do you post here? Do you think that the people responsible for
the publication of this document in an unusable format are reading here?
Write to the webmaster or use the contact form on the website (if
available).