Re: [opensuse-factory] Want to make a plasma session flicker like mad?
* ianseeks <ianseeks@xxxxxxxxxxx> [10-17-15 09:45]:
[...]
I might try that but it only happens when vivaldi screws up. i just
thought i'd mention it as it continued happening during that session
after vivaldi had been closed down. I thought it might be screwing with
plasma in some way and the devs might have needed to know about it.

Did you report it to vivaldi as it is much more likely a problem with
their software unless you witness similar problems with software provided
by opensuse? re: "when vivaldi screws up".