Re: [opensuse-factory] Network Manager disabled at startup at random
Le jeudi 08 octobre 2015 à 11:58 +0200, Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink a
écrit :
Op donderdag 8 oktober 2015 12:34:40 schreef Alexandros_ Alexandros:
I have the same problem with my desktop (cable no wifi).
NetworkManager it doesn't start automatically and I have to start the
service manual from terminal

On a desktop wicked should be the networking method. Networkmanager is only
useful if you do not connect to the same network all the time.

Definitely not..

There is proper GUI integration between wicked and desktop, apart from
YasT2 which is designed more around server usercase.

--
Frederic Crozat
Enterprise Desktop Release Manager