Re: [opensuse-factory] Network Manager disabled at startup at random
Op donderdag 8 oktober 2015 12:34:40 schreef Alexandros_ Alexandros:
I have the same problem with my desktop (cable no wifi).
NetworkManager it doesn't start automatically and I have to start the
service manual from terminal

On a desktop wicked should be the networking method. Networkmanager is only
useful if you do not connect to the same network all the time.

Use Yast to set the networking method to "wicked", if set to Networkmanager
now

--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

Official openSUSE Member