Re: [opensuse-factory] Release without a Release Manager

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

On 05.02.2014 08:58, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Hi

Am 05.02.2014 08:45, schrieb Marcus Moeller:

I have read the current news on the openSUSE team and the plans to step back
from the development.

... for some time to work on (for them or even us) more important things.

In general, I don't see a big problem here, but one thing really makes me a bit
anxious: As Coolo is also part of the team, is it even possible to release a new
version of openSUSE without him?

Probably not completely but given this post
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2014-01/msg00416.html
I understood that coolo would be willing to help for a release in November.
And I also would hope that coolo wouldn't just disappear from the world. I'm
always wondering why SUSE employed openSUSE community members are limited to
their "8 hour work". I do (almost) all my contributions outside my day job in my

http://osrc.dfm.io/coolo - if you watch closely I sleep ~3 hours a day ;)

I interpret the graph that you sleep about 6 hours.. between 3pm and 9pm...

Which puts an interesting question, related to the initial statement on this page: Stephan is a nine-to-fiver who works best in the morning (around 7 am).

Nine-to-five? you sleep on the rest of your shift? :)

Dominique