[opensuse-factory] Announce: 13.2 release in November
Hi,

After reviewing the mailing list thread - and verifying with SUSE
management that there is no other news, I guess I need to clarify
some bits.

To avoid any further uncertainties let's put this whole discussion
to rest and name the beast: 13.2 will be released in November 2014.

As 12.2 has shown, summer releases are *bad* - especially with
conferences in spring, so I just don't want to go there and avoid the
July release.

This means: I will take the 13.1 release schedule and adapt it and
start releasing milestones soon enough. IMO enough people volunteered
to help and I sure hope they stick to their claim. As a reminder:
http://s.kulow.org/131-issues shows what tasks the openSUSE
team collected as TODO - so please be ready to say which of those tasks
you volunteer for. 13.1 Milestone1 was in May - so openSUSE conference
in April is the perfect time to bootstrap a release team.

Naturally the release after 13.2 would be again in July - and the same
argument applies then too, but let's talk about the future schedule once
we have experience with the 12 months.

Greetings, Stephan