Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward
On 01/31/2014 04:30 PM, Stephan Kulow pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Am 31.01.2014 22:18, schrieb Lars Marowsky-Bree:
On 2014-01-31T17:43:32, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's tumbleweed in fact.

Tumbleweed is a great precedent and shows that this can be made to work.
But I envision this with more support, and never having the need to
'rebase' to the next 'major release'. (Which is a disruptive, scary
change.)

But yes, I take the point that these ideas aren't a good fit for
openSUSE.

Why not use openSUSE Factory?

Greetings, Stephan

I for one don't mind bleeding edge releases, I don't like hemorrhage edge releases, :-)

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998