Re: [opensuse-factory] Releases going forward
On 2014-01-31T17:43:32, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There's tumbleweed in fact.

Tumbleweed is a great precedent and shows that this can be made to work.
But I envision this with more support, and never having the need to
'rebase' to the next 'major release'. (Which is a disruptive, scary
change.)

But yes, I take the point that these ideas aren't a good fit for
openSUSE.

Regards,
Lars

21284 (AG Nürnberg)