Re: [opensuse-factory] 12.3 -- if it isn't too late....
Am 04.03.2013 12:38, schrieb Basil Chupin:
On 04/03/13 21:51, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

[pruned]

Just select all patterns on your next installation and you should be
happy. But neither your gcc/make nor my crash/kdump preference should be
forced onto all users.

I, and many others, have absolutely NO need for either kaffeine or
MPlayer. And yet both are FORCED on people.

MPlayer is not even available in openSUSE...

I deliberately REMOVE kaffeine during the installation process and yet
is still gets installed.

That might warrant a bug report.
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making