Re: [opensuse-factory] Build system solutions (was Re: Calling for a new openSUSE development model)
On Tuesday 2012-06-19 10:21, Stephan Kulow wrote:

On 19.06.2012 03:55, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

On Monday 2012-06-18 23:55, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

It looks as if Debian does not have any automatic rebuilds at all.

Yes, it's a manual process. See
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=670299 for instance.

So, either we come up with a manual way to do this for openSUSE,

Setting to manual however should be screwing us over on SONAME
changes. To that end, I am currently running a script,[...]

The full glory is now available.

Jan, this list is available for a long time and I posted it more often:

http://gitorious.org/opensuse/package-lists/blobs/master/output/opensuse/missingdeps

Nothing of this has to do with manual vs automatic rebuilds.

Then why do we have rebuild="local" in factory's meta?