Am 14.06.2012 23:23, schrieb Brian K. White:

But technical everybody can. And esp. the gcc people are doing it
upfront.
(IIRC Richard is doing it in our internal build service for build power
reasons though)

That still leaves run-time errors. Building does not imply working.

Using factory and then switching to your own branch should be part of
the game, as a matter of fact I hope way more people would use factory
if we are that strict with it.

Greetings, Stephan